Hola a todos,
Hoy ha salido el Firmware 12 y una nueva versión de AxeEdit, la 3.0.3
Los detalles de la nueva versión de firmware:
"Added two “Scene Controllers”. These controllers have a constant value that is programmable per scene. The controllers are accessed via the Control->Scene menu. These controllers can be used to control a parameter such that it has a different value in each scene. For example, Scene Controller 1 might have a Scene 1 value of 10% and a Scene 2 value of 20%. This controller can be attached to Reverb Mix, for example, which would give a higher Reverb mix in the second scene compared to the first scene.
Improved diode models in Drive block. This affects Drive types that use the GE Diode, SI Diode and new LED Clip Types.
Added LED Clip Type to Drive block (see above).
Added “FAS LED-Drive” Drive model.
Added “Tube Drv 4-Knob” Drive model based on a “4-knob” Butler Tube Driver. The existing “Tube Driver” model has been renamed “Tube Drv 3-Knob”.
Improved Amp block power supply current draw modeling which improves “feel”.
Improved Amp block phase-inverter-to-power-tube-grid interaction modeling which improves transient response resulting in faster attack. This also improves the clarity of notes especially when using heavily overdriven power amp settings.
Added Global “Modeling Version” parameter to select between Version 11.xx or Version 12.xx power amp modeling.
The Amp block “Grid Modeling” parameter has been renamed and repurposed. The new name is “Modeling Mode” and offers the following choices:
1. Authentic – Replicates a tube amplifier with the utmost accuracy.
2. Grid Cond Off – Turns off grid conduction modeling in the power amp simulation. This reduces blocking distortion.
3. Smooth – Sets Triode Hardness to the minimum value essentially creating an ideal preamp and turns off grid conduction modeling in the power amp. This removes most of the “nasty” distortion that tube amps create.
4. Ideal – Removes most of the “warts” from the modeling which includes grid conduction, output transformer distortion, bias shifting and AC power supply modeling. Supply sag, screen voltage effects and crossover distortion are still modeled.
5. Ideal/Smooth – Same as #3 but also sets Triode Hardness to its lowest value. This is in essence an ideal preamp plus an ideal power amp.
Added “5F1 Tweed” amp model based on a Fender Champ. This particular amp exhibits a unique breakup characteristic due to its single-ended design and simple circuit.
Added “Wrecker 2” amp model based on a Trainwreck Express.
Added “Two Stone J35 2” amp model based on a Two Rock Jet 35 with the Preamp Bypass switch off. The existing “Two Stone J-35” model has been renamed “Two Stone J35 1”.
Added “Wrecker 2” and “Skyline Deep” tone-stack types to Amp block. Skyline Deep is the Skyline tone-stack with the Deep switch engaged.
Added “ODS-100 Lead 3” amp model based off a non-HRM Dumble with the Preamp Bypass switch off.
Changed the Amp block Overdrive knob now defaults to 7.5 when selecting an amp model that uses this knob as this is a more typical value.
Added Level control to Enhancer block Classic mode.
Tremolo block now resets LFO when bypassed so that LFO starts at 90 degrees when effect is engaged.
Added Scene indication to main Layout page.
Se pueden descargar de aquí:
http://www.fractalaudio.com/downloads/f ... _12p00.zip
Axe, Kemper, PÖD...
1 mensaje • Página 1 de 1
¿Quién está conectado?
Usuarios navegando por este Foro: No hay usuarios registrados visitando el Foro y 4 invitados